Also Albania is celebrating the international RJ Week 2019!
On 20, 21 and 22 November in Tirana, our organisational member Albanian Foundation for Conflict Resolution and Reconciliation of Disputes (AFCR) organizes 3 open lectures entitled “Restorative Justice in Albania within the RJ week”.
The lectures will focus on delivery of information on the concept of restorative justice, its philosophy, models and advantages. Some topics that will be discussed with the students will include:
– The goal of the activity, EFRJ and the RJ week 2019;
– Restorative dialogue and peacemaking circles in schools;
– The participants’ perceptions on the use of restorative approaches in the Albanian society;
– The use of RJ particularly for juveniles in contact with the law;
– Possibilities and challenges with regard to implementation of RJ in Albania;
– Presentation of the short video from the Tirana 10 International Conference of RJ.
The lectures will be delivered in Albanian.
Info on the activities will be posted in the AFCR Facebook page.
o Petro Nini High School, Tirana, 20/11/2019;
o Faculty of Social Sciences, Tirana University, on 21/11/2019;
o Faculty of Law, Tirana University, 21/11/2019.
An additional lecture will take place in another Albanian city, Durres:
o Faculty of Social Sciences, Durres University, 22/11/2019.