Our organisational member Estonian Social Insurance Board is organising a series of activities to celebrate the international RJ Week 2019! If you wish to know more contact Annegrete Johanson.
- 18.11 – training day for mediators “Stories for the Future” with trainer Lars Otto Justad, EFRJ Board member.
- 19.11 – information day for the people who would like to know more about voluntary work in restorative justice (volunteer mediators); this include a RJ talk by Jaanus Kangur and sharing of experiences by Lars Otto Justad and volunteer Erik Schyberg.
- 20.11 – workshop for police “Conflict management: mediation techniques and police persuasive tactics” with trainers from Spain Helena Pérez Beltrán and Gregorio Requena Pérez.
- 20.11 – public lecture “Police mediation, law and people. The art of persuasion for prevention from a police perspective” at the Estonian Academy of Security Sciences with presenters Helena Pérez Beltrán and Gregorio Requena Pérez.
- 21.11 – workshop for police “Conflict management: mediation techniques and police persuasive tactics” in another city of Estonia with trainers Helena Pérez Beltrán and Gregorio Requena Pérez.
There will be 2 more days with events: more info will come soon!
You can follow all these initiatives on this Facebook page.